Citizen Consumer Club of our college is established for the purpose of spread the awareness about consumer rights amongst all consumer segments and to help consumers get justice when affected. Citizen Consumer Club was inaugurated in the year 2013 with 150 students’ members.
- Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizens of India.
- Spread awareness about the rights and responsibilities of Citizens and Consumers as provided in the Constitution of India, Consumer Protection Act and other Indian laws.
- To enable children, students and self help group together as a team with local communities and develop in to caring, responsible and honest citizens.
- Mobilize and instill right-consciousness, confidence to question violations of citizen and consumer rights and fight for justice.
- Impart knowledge about real life situations and to enable to development of skills to handle citizen and consumer issues.
- Instill concern for environment around us as citizens and consumers and sustainable consumption habits.
- To spread awareness on consumer rights amongst all consumer segments to students and society.
- To emerge as the best citizen consumer club at State Level adjudged by the Commissioner of Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection through the State Government to Government of India
- To enable students understand fundamental rights of citizen and make them realize and learn the fundamental duties of a good citizen.
- To inject knowledge and skills relating to consumer rights among our college students and to impart knowledge on product standards, product quality and about markets.
- To make them aware of laws enacted for protection/welfare of consumers and enforcement authorities concerned.
- To build a base of enlightened citizen consumer as the foundation of future India.
- Bring awareness and realization about duties and responsibilities as Citizen of India.
- Right to Safety
- Right to Inform
- Right to Choose
- Right to Heard
- Right to Seek redress
- Right to Education
- Right to Basic Needs
- Right to Healthy Environment
- Arranging consumer awareness Seminar ,Workshop , Exhibition regularly to the members and non members of our college students.
- Arranging regular field visit to school and villages for creating a consumer awareness among the school students and the peoples.
- Celebrating world consumer day