To spread our traditional values through our cultural performance by developing hidden talents of our students.
- To enhance & nurturing talented students through its quality programs by promoting music and dance by art forms, media for human expression, and subjects to intellectual awareness to the society.
- The College seeks to provide an inclusive educational community that honors the uniqueness of the individual, values diversity of perspective, and affirms music and dance as central to society and culture.
- We motivate and improves our students quality of life by,
- Expressing ethnicity
- Passionate about traditions
- Social engagement and cooperation
- Preserving the culture
- Physical fitness – whole body
- Mind/body coordination
- Accessibility and diversity
- Self-expression and artistic/creative outlet
- To organize activities and competitions of cultural events, which help our college to develop the students in cultural
- To encourage and promote the talent of the students in cultural activities.
- To celebrate the cultural diversity and the programs by nurturing the inner skills of students so they can participate in Intra and Intercollegiate level.
- To promote and arrange extracurricular activities to bring out the talents of students in the performing Arts/Literary arts/Fine arts.
- To achieve medals, awards and certificates in cultural activities so they can enhance their talents and also to encourage others to participate in events and activities
- To motivate our students to participate in National/ International competition in fine arts.
Staff Co – ordinator : Mrs. R. ABARNA, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics.
Mr. A.SATHIYA RAJ,
Mr. K. MANIKANDAN,
Student Co – ordinator
- Ms. V.VISHALI PRIYA, Department of Commerce.
- Ms. L. ATCHAYA, Department of Commerce.
Activity Report :
Kalai siragugal Event Photos