|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Qualification||View Profile||CV Link|
|2||Dr. K. Sujith||Associate Professor||M.Sc.,(CS),M.A.,(Edu),M.A(Yoga),M.B.A.,Ph.D(cs)||View Profile||Resume|
|3||Mrs.K.Arulmozhi||Assistant Professor||M.Sc.,M.Phil.,SET||View Profile||Resume|
|4||Mr.S.Sivakumar||Assistant Professor||M.C.A.,M.Phil.,||View Profile||Resume|
|5||Mr. P. Karthik||Assistant Professor||M.C.A., M.Phil.,||View Profile||Resume|
|6||Mr. A. Syed Musthafa||Assistant Professor||M.C.A.,||View Profile||Resume|
|7||Mrs. D. Ramya||Assistant Professor||M.C.A., M.Phil.,||View Profile||Resume|
M.C.A., (AICTE Approved)
Department Staff Details:
About the Department
The Department Master Of Computer Applications was established in the year 2008. The course is approved by AICTE. In this era of technological explosion, the department is dedicated to maintaining a high standard of excellence through quality, technology and innovation. The aim of improving the knowledge will enable to understand and foresee the great changes and challenges that IT presents to the world, now and in the future.
The Department is bestowed with an experienced team of faculty members with excellent academic records and proficiency. The Department is well equipped for teaching, and is continually upgrading its laboratories to keep machines and equipment up-to- date. The Department objective is to train the students in both theory and practice on one side and in software and hardware development on the other side, so that they become competent software and hardware professional. In this way the Department aims to prepare to become employable on their own skills.
The department has organised several Seminars, International conferences and Sponsored workshops inclusive of activities of the department. The Guest lectures by eminent professors & Technologist are arranged on regular basis to enrich the student knowledge and skills.
- To be a department of excellence in technical education, widely known for the development of competent and socially responsible IT professionals, entrepreneurs and researchers.
- Integrating, social, cultural and ethical values into the human character.
- To strive hard for betterment of the rural based student’s community.
- To promote student growth, discipline and caring attitude.
- To channelize the students potential and talents into creativity.
- To develop technical competence in various functional domains such as programming, Database and Networking.
- To ensure Employability and exponential career growth of students.
- To sharpen decision making skills to ensure sustainability in rapidly changing IT Industry.
- To impart entrepreneurial skills to establish and run successful business ventures.