ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
- The Department of Master of Computer Applications was established in the year 2008.
- The course is approved by AICTE.
- The Department is well equipped for teaching, and is continually upgrading its laboratories to keep machines and equipment up-to- date.
- The department has organized several Seminars, International conferences and Sponsored workshops inclusive of activities of the department.
- To be the foundation of bringing out universal competent pioneering Computer Application professionals, researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs in the needs of the IT industrial society.
- To offer high-quality, skill-based Post-graduate and Doctoral research programmes in the field of Computer Science and Applications.
- To facilitate the technical skill of students and researchers towards current trends and issues of the society through various apps & software development.
- To be a bridge between the industry and academia gap by planning the curriculum delivery based on industrial and societal needs.
- To achieve employability skill by effectively developing the students technical skills, communication skills and impart the significance of interdisciplinary domains for sustainable personality development
- To develop technical competence in various functional domains such as programming, Database and Networking.
- To ensure Employability and exponential career growth of students.
- To sharpen decision making skills to ensure sustainability in rapidly changing IT Industry.
- To impart entrepreneurial skills to establish and run successful business ventures.