To develop a Centre to impart innovative training in Visual Media by cmphasizing alternative perspectives and aesthetic presentation of local realities towards Global media Strategies.
- To provide a broad spectrum in visual media to enable the students to make meaningful career choices.
- To train the students towards better understanding of media by sharpening their creativity.
- To bring positive changes in the society by facilitating the use of alternative media
- To bridge the gap between academic and media industry
- To achieve 100% result in U.G Degree
- To conduct two conferences in an academic year
- To persuade all faculty to submit at least two research paper per semester
- To organize workshop on photographic technique for school students.
- To train the students for better placement.