- On an Average, More than 30 Students Secure University Ranks Every Year.
- Over 400 Students are Well Placed in Corporate Through Campus Placements
- By Add-On-Programme Certified Programmes are Conducted to All Departments
- The Competitive Coaching Classes (AAA) are Conducted for the Interested Candidates
- The Training & Placement Cell, Conduct Communication Skill Classes for First and Second Year Students and Interview Techniques and Personality Development Classes are Organized
- A Language Lab with 300 Hour Modules In 30 Computers In Computer Lab To Train The Students.
- Bridge Course/Induction Programme/Value-Added Courses are Organized for The Students
- Every Year Cultural Day Programme was Organized for about Five Days
- Annual Magazine “Vanavil” Released in the Cultural Day that Reflects the Academic Activity of The Year and “Annaiyin Piyangal” Half-Yearly Magazine to Bring Out the Students Skills
- Hindi/Spoken English Classes are Organized for the Students of Defence And BHM
- For NCC Students Fire Wall, Obstacles and Special Training are given.
- Blossom Budding Care Cell Organize Separate Counselling for Boys and Girls.
- ED Cell Incubation to Promote the Entrepreneurs
- Industry Institute Cell (ILC) Tie Supports the Students for Internship, Industrial Visit and Project Report.
- More Than 21 MOU’s and Collaboration With Institution in this Academic Year
- For Faculty NET/SET Coaching Classes and Faculty Development Programme (FDP) are Organized Every Year.
Quality Enhancement Initiatives:
- New Programmes have been introduced
- Introduction of new Value-added Certificate Courses – Communicative English, Personality Development, Open Source Training, Big Data with Cloud, Medical Lab Technician, Medical coding, Drug Design, Type Writing, Logistics, GST, EXIM
- ICT enabled Teaching Methodology
- Academic Counseling – Mentoring System
- Class Committee Meetings
- Structured Feedback Mechanism
- Well-planned Lesson Plan
- Comprehensive Logbook
- Internships/ Field Projects
- Special programs for advanced learners and slow learners Courses
- Students’ enrollment in Online Courses – MOOC Courses such as Swayam
- Student centric methods
- University Rank Holders
- Regular Conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit
- Value-Based Education
- Increase in number of Research guides
- Research Publications in UGC Approved Journals
- Increase in number of MOUs/ Linkages
- Collaborative Extension activities with NGOs and Local Bodies in the neighborhood community
for Holistic Development
- Sophisticated Infrastructure Facilities – Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Increase in number of Computers and Projectors
- Increase in Transport facilities
- More Amenities in Hostel/ Canteen
- Increase in number of CCTVs for Security
- Improvement in Sports/ NSS/ YRC Facilities
- Separate Grounds for Cricket, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Kabbadi, Kho- Kho, Badminton, etc
- ICT- enabled facilities – Wi-Fi Campus, LCDs and Smart Boards, and Bandwidth Increase
- Language Lab
- Enhancement in Library Resources – Digital Library & E- Resources
- Increase in percentage of students benefited by scholarships – Government and Management Scholarships
- Placement Drives
- Guidance for competitive Examinations
- Career Counseling
- Soft Skill Development Programmes
- Increase in Number of Sports/ Cultural Activities
- Increase in participation by the students in National Level Sports/ Cultural Events
- Active functioning of Ant-Ragging Committee, Student Grievance Redressal Committee, Women Welfare Cell, EDC, Fine Arts Club, Literary Club, etc
- Increase in number of Industrial Visits/ Field Trips by the students
- More number of Quality Faculty Development Programmes for effective teaching.
- Administrative Training Programs non-teaching staff
- 100% result Award to the Teachers
- Effective Staff Welfare Measures
- Comprehensive Performance Appraisal System.
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Solid Waste/ Liquid Waste Management
- Plastic Free Campus through awareness Program
- Sapling of Tree for Green Campus
- Paperless office Environment.
- Solar plant