- On an average, of more than 30 students secure University Ranks every year.
- In 2015, the college was accredited at “B Grade” by NAAC.
- Over 400 students are well placed in corporates through campus placements
- The Add-on-Programme certification are conducted for all the departments
- The Competitive coaching Classes are conducted for the interested candidates
- Swayam Online Course is organized to develop the students skill apart from subject
- The Training & Placement Cell, conduct Communication Skill classes to all the students
- A Language Lab with 300 hour modules in 30 computers on campus.
- Annai Vanavil- an Interschool and Inter Collegiate competition is conducted every year.
- The LEO Club and NSS Club has got various award
- The YRC Club had got state level prize and award
- In University Level, our sports team had won Second prize in Volley ball and Kabbadi
- Our Annai Kalai Siragul had secured Second prize in University level Competition.
Quality Enhancement Initiatives:
- —New Programmes have been introduced
- Introduction of new Value-added Certificate Courses – Communicative English, Personality Development, Open Source Training, Big Data with Cloud, Medical Lab Technician, Medical coding, Drug Design, Type Writing, Logistics, GST, EXIM
- ICT enabled Teaching Methodology.
- Academic Counseling – Mentoring System
- Class Committee Meetings
- Structured Feedback Mechanism
- Well-planned Lesson Plan
- Comprehensive Logbook
- Internships/ Field Projects
- Special programs for advanced learners and slow learners Courses.
- Students’ enrollment in Online Courses – MOOC Courses such as Swayam.
- Student centric methods
- University Rank Holders
- Regular Conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit
- Value-Based Education.
- Increase in number of Research guides
- Research Publications in UGC Approved Journals
- Increase in number of MOUs/ Linkages
- Collaborative Extension activities with NGOs and Local Bodies in the neighborhood community
for Holistic Development
- Sophisticated Infrastructure Facilities – Class Rooms and Laboratories
- Increase in number of Computers and Projectors
- Increase in Transport facilities
- More Amenities in Hostel/ Canteen.
- Increase in number of CCTVs for Security
- Improvement in Sports/ NSS/ YRC Facilities
- Separate Grounds for Cricket, Volley Ball, Basket Ball, Kabbadi, Kho- Kho, Badminton, etc.
- ICT- enabled facilities – Wi-Fi Campus, LCDs and Smart Boards, Bandwidth Increase.
- Language Lab
- Enhancement in Library Resources – Digital Library & E- Resources
- Increase in percentage of students benefited by scholarships – Government and Management Scholarships
- Placement Drives
- Guidance for competitive Examinations
- Career Counseling
- Soft Skill Development Programmes.
- Increase in Number of Sports/ Cultural Activities.
- Increase in participation by the students in National Level Sports/ Cultural Events.
- Active functioning of Ant-Ragging Committee, Student Grievance Redressal Committee, Women Welfare Cell, EDC, Fine Arts Club, Literary Club, etc.
- Increase in number of Industrial Visits/ Field Trips by the students.
- More number of Quality Faculty Development Programmes for effective teaching.
- Administrative Training Programs non-teaching staff
- 100% result Award to the Teachers
- Effective Staff Welfare Measures
- Comprehensive Performance Appraisal System.
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Solid Waste/ Liquid Waste Management
- Plastic Free Campus through awareness Program
- Sapling of Tree for Green Campus
- Paperless office Environment.
- Solar plant