GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Admission and Withdrawal
- Candidates who are admitted on the basis of qualification obtained from the other schools/universities or bodies should fully satisfy all the prescribed conditions for admission and such admissions are subject to confirmation by the College. The provisional admission is entirely at the risk of the candidate.
- Students who are found to have obtained admission by false representations will be summarily dismissed with the forfeiture of all the fees.
- A student admitted at any time in the college should pay the whole fee for the academic year. A student who wishes to leave the college will be issued a transfer certificate, after clearing all the dues. If a student leaves the college at the end of the academic year, he will receive an attendance certificate
Attendance and Leave
- Attendance will be marked at the beginning of every hour.
- A student shall attend all classes regularly and punctually. If a student has to be absent for a valid reason, he should apply for leave beforehand. When the absence is due to an unforeseen cause, application for leave must be submitted as soon as possible and in no case later than the first day of his/her return to the College
- All leave applications must be countersigned by the parent or guardian. In the case of hostel students, the applications must be countersigned by the Hostel Warden.
- Attendance position of the students will be displayed on the notice board at the end of each month. Students are advised to check their attendance particulars. Ignorance of any such notice thus displayed will not be accepted as an excuse. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of the Principal in writing within a week for scrutiny.
- Students with attendance below 50% will be detained as per University norms.
- Attendance will be granted to the students who participate in any co-curricular, extra-curricular, sports, NCC, NSS, Competition etc., on production of necessary certificate within a week of participation. Such certificates should be routed to the office through the Head of the department.