College has taken various precautions as per Norms to prevent ragging and ensure 100% no-ragging.
1. Formed Anti Ragging Committee consisting of senior faculty and headed by Principal.
2. Persons not only from college but also from surrounding areas (i.e. residents and leaders) are also will be participating in Anti-Ragging Activities.
3. Committee has taken steps and allotted duties to all the staff members at almost all areas in the college (i.e. canteen, parking places, different blocks, play grounds etc.) and ensure that at least one faculty member will be present at any particular time at all the locations to avoid ragging activities.
4. Many awareness programmes about Anti Ragging will be conducted by Anti Ragging Committee in the form of meetings and PPTs to the senior students, faculty & non-college personnel.
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE
The following could be the possible punishments for those who are
found guilty of participation in or abetment of ragging.
1. Cancellation of admission.
2. Suspension from attending classes.
3. Withholding / withdrawing scholarship / fellowship and other benefits.
4. Debarring from appearing in any test / examination or other evaluation process.
5. Withholding results.
6. Debarring from representing the institution in any regional, national or
international meet, tournament, youth festival, etc.
7. Suspension / expulsion from the hostel.
8. Rustication from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any
9. Expulsion from the institution and consequent debarring from admission to any
10. Collective punishment: When the persons committing or abetting the crime of
ragging are not identified, the institution shall resort to collective punishment as a
deterrent to ensure community pressure on the potential raggers.
11. Fine up to Rs. 25,000/-
12. Rigorous imprisonment up to three years.
For complaints if any
The Principal @ 8072945973