Examination: Every semester, Two Continuous Internal Assessment Tests, Model Examinations are conducted to evaluate the students Performance. The CIA is conducted centrally with defined time table. Printed answer books for CIA and model examinations are provided to the students. CIA marks are sent to the parents through progress cards with appropriate comments on the students to the parents.
- The academic performance is monitored by students’ performance in the classrooms through Assignments, class tests, unit tests, group discussions, case study analysis and Presentations. The students’ performances in University examinations (theory and Practical) are taken into consideration.
- Result analysis of the students is monitored by the Chairman, Academic Director, Principal, IQAC Coordinator and HODs. Based on subject wise result analysis, suggestions to the teachers are given by the Principal.
- Tracking student’s academic progression using Progress Card and getting regular feedback from parents.
- As a remedy on the feedback, extra classes are arranged for slow learners and students who had gone on sports OD / Medical grounds (ML).
- The results are reviewed in relation to university and neighbourhood college with regard to pass percentage, number of distinctions, high and low marks other related aspects.
There is an Examination Cell in the college which takes responsibility to monitor all the examinations related to Continuous Internal Assessment and University being conducted. Well qualified and experienced teaching faculties have been given responsibility to take care of this work.
Examination and Evaluation: Since our college is not autonomous, we do not have any control over the examination. However, we do conduct periodical term tests to evaluate the progress of the students in the learning process. In fact, we use these department tests to identify the slow learners and to adopt appropriate strategies like coaching classes and retests, to help the slow learners.
Continuous Internal Assessment examinations are conducted in centralized manner by this cell effectively. It contains CIA – I, II and III for Theory and Lab papers separately.