- Students should wear ID CARD inside the campus.
student should be neatly and decently dressed.
- Students should maintain discipline while interacting with teaching, non-teaching staff and fellow-students.
- Students are expected to check the notice boards regularly.
- No meetings or celebrations shall be conducted in the college premises without the permission of the Principal.
- Loitering in the corridors, damaging furniture and writing on the desks or walls are strictly forbidden. Students violating these rules shall be fined.
Day scholars opting for bus facilities shall maintain absolute discipline. Any misbehavior shall be seriously dealt with.
- Students should abide by the rules and regulations framed by the college authorities from time to time.
- Students attending lectures in the class rooms or working in the laboratories shall maintain perfect silence.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the campus.