“Think Globally, Act Locally and Do Domestically”
Expand the minds of the Students to develop a clean and green Environment .
Educating about Ecological factors to the students because the future belongs to the people who prepare for it today.
- To create awareness of global warming
- To hassle free environment
- To maintain cleanliness inside and outside the campus
- To create awareness to protect the nature resources
Issue of free samplings
- Students are supplied with a sapling ,while they receive the application for admission .
The Exnora club activity, thus beings even if the student gets admission in our college or not.
Campus cleaning Activities
- Routine Campus cleaning activity was carried out by the members of Exnora club.
- Awareness Programmer were conducted by the Exnora club such as mass rally, Debate and completion for the conservation of forest, Preservation of Endangered species, plastic eradication , Importance of clean and green Earth.
- Conducted various completion , awareness Program on Traffic rules and Traffic Awareness.
Child and women’s rights, safety & Acts
- Conducted demo classes on self dense for women Awareness on women Related Act, food habits Health –personal hygiene.
Why STUDENTS’EXNORA :
- To stress the need for prohibition among youths.
- To develop the habit of cleanliness among youth.
- To promote Environment Awareness among student.
- To include the habit of plantation amount youths.
- The name Exnora is derived from excellent ,novel and radical ideas in solving environmental problems by involving those who caused the problem
- To develop the skill sets youth in personality development and to convert the youth as a social worker.
|S.No.||year||Title of the Programme||Date||No of Participants|
|1||2017||Competition for School Students||17/08/2017||500|
|2||2017||Temple Cleaning work||19/09/2017||50|
|3||2017||Pollution Free Diwali||13/10/2017||500|
|4||2018||Temple Cleaning work||12/07/2018||25|
|6||2019||World Voter’s Day||25/01/2019||100|
|7||2019||Organic Forming Awareness Seminar||13/02/2019||100|
|8||2019||Temple Cleaning work||17/07/2019||30|
|9||2019||Competition for School Students||30/08/2019||1000|
|10||2019||Health Care Camp||19/12/2019||100|
|11||2020||Reformation of Agricultural land-Seminar||24/01/2020||100|
|12||2020||Plantation of Sampling||19/02/2020||55|
|13||2021||Awareness Program on “Distribution of seed balls”||26/02/2021||150|
|14||2021||Corona Awareness program on” Distribution of Vatha sura kudineer”||18/03/2021||500|
|15||2021||Health Perspective of Environment and Ecology (Online Webinar)||05/06/2021||60|
|16||2021||Nature Gives the Happy Life –seminar||10/12/2021||150|
|17||2021||Awareness Program on “Nilgiri Tahr”||15/12/2021 to 30/12/2021||1000|
|18||2021||Miyowaki Forest Tree Plantations||30/12/2021||50|
Prof. P. Sivaguru. M.Sc.,M.Phil.,B.Ed.
Annai college of Arts and Science.