இன்று (2/04/2021) லியோ கிளப் சார்பாக ராணுவ வீரர்களுக்கு உலக யோகா தினம்…
“Leadership, Experience, Opportunity.” That’s what makes a Leo. Members of Leo clubs embody the best qualities of our incredible organization. They are devoted young people who realize the power of action. Leos gain access to the proven strategies of those who’ve successfully served the world for decades
- To be the global leader in community and humanitarian service.
- To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote international understanding through Lions clubs.
- To promote service activities among the youth of the community, which will develop the individual qualities of Leadership, Experience and Opportunity. To unite its members in friendship, fellowship, and mutual understanding.
“Leadership, Experience, Opportunity”–says it all:
Leadership: Leo members acquire skills as project organizers and motivators of their peers.
Experience: They discover how teamwork and cooperation can bring about change in their community and the world.
Opportunity: Leos develop positive character traits and receive recognition for their contributions.
- The board of directors of this club shall present, and the members in good standing of this club shall adopt, such by-laws as are deemed necessary to the efficient operation of this club; provided, however, that all such by-laws shall be consistent with the provisions of this constitution. Any by-laws, or amendments thereto or repeal thereof, which shall contravene any provision of this constitution shall be null and void and of no effect.
- The Leo district council shall present, and Leo district conference shall adopt, such by-laws as are deemed necessary to the efficient operation of said Leo district provided, however, that all such by-laws shall be consistent with the provisions of this constitution and shall be approved by the Lions district cabinet, and shall be approved by the board of directors of Lions Clubs International or its designee. Any by-laws or amendments thereto, which shall contravene any provision of this constitution or action of said board of directors or its designee shall be null and void and of no effect.
Dr. S. Jeganandothilak MA., MA., M.Phil., Ph.D