Discipline is the bridge between goals and achievement. Hence education should bring the moral, ethical values of well being, platform to learners and should strive hard to bring in the core human values in the process of learning.
To inculcate discipline among students by creating a safe, secure and encouraging environment in our college.
- To have an optimistic approach in imparting discipline among students.
- To frame committee and policies to maintain discipline in the college premises.
The committee mainly focuses on:
- Solving students’ related issues and Creating a secured environment in the college.
- Making the students aware about the disciplines, rules and instructions to follow.
- Taking disciplinary action against any of the misbehavior.
Responsibilities of Discipline Committee
- To ensure quiet and peaceful academic atmosphere in the campus.
- To avoid physical conflict among students.
- To ensure all the students wear ID Cards while they are entering the campus.
- To prohibit cell phone usage by the students in the Campus.
- To monitor the movement of the students in the college and prevent students loitering around in the corridor during the class hours.
- To prevent the students leaving the college early without prior permission from the Head of the Department.
- To prohibit Smoking, Alcohols and Narcotics strictly in the college campus.
- To maintain proper discipline in the college canteen and student waiting room.
- To support the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the College.
Discipline committee members:
The College constitutes a Discipline Committee which ensures that students obey the rules and maintain discipline, dignity and decorum in the college.
|S.No||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position|
|5.||Dr.M.Pugazhenthi||Assistant Professor, Tamil||Member|
|6.||Dr.R.Selvam||Assistant Professor, BBA||Member|
|7.||Mrs.K.Arulmozhil||Assistant Professor, MCA||Member|
|8.||Dr.J.Loyola Peeris||Assistant Professor, Tamil||Member|
|9.||Dr.J.Subasini||Assistant Professor, Commerce||Member|
Minutes of Meeting
Disciplinary Committees’ 21/10/2020 announcement
- Please follow Annai Group of Institutions’ rules and regulations all the time.
- Please encourage discipline and the noble attitude among students.
- Please inform students to avoid talking to the opposite gender.
- Please inform students that it is prohibited to use mobile phones inside the college campus.
- Please ensure students are dressed as per the college mandate.
Disciplinary Committees’ 04/01/2021announcement
- Please give counselling to students with suicidal thoughts (depressed).
- Please ensure that students commuting by two-wheelers wear Helmut.
- Please ensure boys follow government instructions on hair style, earrings, bracelet, etc.,
- Please ensure that boys avoid big mustache, beard, and coloring of hair.
- Please ensure that girls avoid wearing tight dress to college.
Minutes of Meeting Report:
Prof. S. Muthu, Physical Director