GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL & COUNSELLING CELL
Counselling is a professional relationship that empowers diverse individuals, families and groups to accomplish mental health, wellness, education and career goals.
Counselling cell activities comprises the following:
- Personal & emotional Problems (Stress, Anxieties, Depression, Conflicts, Fear & Phobias)
- Adjustment problems (Peers, Family, & Friends)
- Health and Financial problems.
- Counselling the family members & students friends, whenever it is mandatory.
- Personal introspection methodology
Counselling greatly helps our students to improve their self-knowledge, well-being and attain clarity of mind and thus they are more inspired, motivated and organized.
To develop a Responsible and accountable attitude among the students.
To look at the complaints lodged by the students as per their needs.
- To make students understand the importance of education along with discipline.
- Closely watch and observe the students behavior inside the college campus and correct them whenever we find mistakes.
- To provide guidance to the students on various ways.
- To develop positive attitude and behavior towards the society.
- To help students to solve their personal, educational and psychological problems.
Composition of members: Click Here – Report
|S.NO||NAME & DESIGNATION||POSITION|
|1.||Dr. S. P. Manica Vasugi||Principal|
|2.||Mr. S. Elanchezhiyan||Vice Principal|
|3.||Mr. K. Raja||Vice Principal|
|4.||Dr. J. Loyala Peeries||HOD of Tamil|
|5.||Prof. S. H. Thahira||Asst. Prof of English|
|6.||Ms. Sudhamani MSW,DCMA, Life Skill Trainner||External Member|
|7.||Dr. C. Suresh||Member|
|8.||Dr. N. Vanjulavalli||Member|
|9.||Mr. A. Akilan||Member|
Dr. J. Loyola Peeris M.A., M.Phil., P.hD.,
H.O.D Dept. of Tamil
Mrs. S.H.THAHIRA M.A., M.Phil.,
Asst. Prof. of English